(1) In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
(2) In one God and Lord, Our Savior Jesus Christ.
(3) That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven, and is today at the right hand of the Father, as the Intercessor.
(4) That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all, and necessary for forgiveness of sin.
(5) That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
(6) In justification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the word and by the Holy Ghost.
(7) Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
(8) In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
(9) In the baptism with The Holy Ghost, subsequent to the cleansing of the heart.
(10) In speaking in tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance and that this is the initial evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
(11) In divine healing, which is provided for all in the atonement.
(12) In the Lord’s Super and washing of the saint’s feet.
(13) In the premillennial Second Coming of Jesus Christ, first to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
(14) In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.